Sunday 20 April 2014

They arrived

Well My eggs are here... 12... Not that I can handle more than 2-3 ducks. but I have a friend looking too add a few as well. Ironic, with all my planning and logic, that it takes a young kid to say, but were will they fit when they hatch? Well I did not really build it large enough for 12... 
I have the next 28 days to work that one out. In the mean time my duck-tape, pc fan and light-bulb with willhi controller seems to be doing just fine.

Yesterday while wrestling with their pond, I suddenly noticed the first crocus flower. Stunning, pause and gawk. but by the time I fetched my camera it was closed for the evening. But signs of growth on everything, and kids in shorts all over, so I suspect we well started now. Soil temperature at end of day was around 8-9 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment