Tuesday 30 April 2013

31 April

There is nothing that tastes as good as veggies grown in your own garden. I got to make a salad with the red mustard leaf, pak choy and lettuce, radishes our of the cold frame. Here all my Pepper & tomato plants keeping my cold frame veggies company. On sunny days it gets well into the upper 30 degrees in "the box"
Cold Frame
The beds are currently dominated by garlic and shallots (french grey here in front left). The unknown kale/broccoli on the right and pak choy in the middle section on the left. Peas are up, but taking their time. only 5odd cm


The smell is slowly receding, but having a tough time working it into the soil now.

Little concerned my grape vines look dead, but the first flowers on the apricot are out and my pear looks ready to explode.


No comments:

Post a Comment